Tuesday 17 September 2013

Haul alert!

                                        HaUL 
Its been a long time since my last blog, the summer holiday was so hectic (but so much fun). I enrolled in the NCS programme which is a lot of fun and great way to meet new people. However its only for 16-17 year-old. Since I enrolled in the summer programme it lasted 4 weeks, and in those weeks we traveled to Dorset for PGL (week 1) and the other week we stayed in a hotel. The remaining 2 weeks we worked in groups with other local charities spreading the word about whatever social issue we were passionate about using various art forms. If you are between 16-17 I would recommend you take part, they run the programme at numerous times throughout the year if you are unable to take part during the summer or autumn.


Next Long jumper 
Now that's enough about NCS... lol ... LETS TALK ABOUT CLOTHES. Please do keep in mind some of these outfits were bought when the weather was actually hot. (*sigh* the ever changing British weather) 
You will notice there are several prints in this haul, I must admit I am quite obsessed. I am not going to talk about every single item here cause that's just long, but I will make an exception for a few things. The transparent sheer loose powder is amazing, I would definitely recommend it. It goes well with all skin tones and I don't need to continuously retouch my makeup. The red printed dress is my absolute favorite since I can never find a perfectly fitting tight dress, as they usually tend to look extremely baggy. I was so happy when I got  it, real emotional times you know ='D. 
 
Primark Bag, New Look sandals
SuperDrug- Mascara, Collection Sheer Loose Powder, NYC Sugar plum Lipstick,
Impulse Spray, Nivea antiperspirant, NQV Powder Brush, MAU Lipgloss

H&M printed trousers
Primark Floral print skirt
Primark Socks, Savers Face wipes
Primark Vests








TopShop Jumper
New Look Dress
Primark Bag
Next Jeans
Primark Floral top

TopShop Beannie

2 comments:

  1. Love the printed trousers!

    www.DUALLONDON.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the trousers and the Primark dress! great haul x

    http://britishmermaid.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete