Monday 18 November 2013

Black and white with some lovely florals x

Hey guys!...Its been a while since i posted anything, I've been brainstorming about outfits and stuff i can upload. So hopefully I will start uploading a bit more often. One of the outfits I have been wanting to upload is this partial rocker chick inspired look.


Clothes:
Bracelet, Shoes and Hat- NewLook
Ring and Socks- TopShop
Bag- Primark
Leather jacket- H&M

I have seen the "oops i forgot my pants" trend a lot during the summer but didn't pay much attention to it till now. Since its cold I chose to wear thick tights which you don't have to do if you can brave the coldness, and also I've been waiting to try the socks and heels trend. Usually socks and heels I would say heck to the freaking NO, but after a post I did a while back I became a more accepting towards the idea. I feel as though this trend could either be a huge hit or miss, so I wouldn't expect a lot of people to be down with this look. Having said that...I will include examples of how this trend was shown on the Runways of Paris Fashion Week two weeks ago, as-well as examples of my favourite versions of the trend.

St Laurent and Chanel took on the challenge of matching socks and heels in completely different direction.
Saint Laurent at PFW (Go big or go home approach, I love this look but it takes confidence to pull this of without looking as though you are living during the disco era.)
Saint Laurent Socks With Pumps
Saint Laurent shoes and socks
Karl Lagerfeld  at PFW ( opted for a more demure approach to the trend, pairing slouched calf-high black or white schoolgirl socks with heels of alternating colour)
DSC_0346.450x675

Here are some of my favourite ways to wear socks and heels:
tumblr_mb10ogq4jO1rxglbpo1_500

tumblr_lwti58XVMA1r4tvflo1_500

tumblr_mmgxm3w2pq1rwo35yo1_500

I hope you enjoyed reading this post, feel free to leave a comment or link to your blog below.

1 comment:

  1. amazing outfit :)

    http://myvintagephotography.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete