Friday 31 May 2013

Cute, Fun and Edgy OOTD

Pretty in Purple and black OOTD !!!
Purple and black were the colors of the day. I woke up and was just like "I wanna look cute but kinda like a rock-star too"... So I got out some lace, black, purple and my mad killer cutaway wedges (which are spiked of course). This is such a comfortable outfit which could worn day and night for almost all occasions. I put my box-braids up into a bun and left some hair out with a middle parting. I kept the accessories very minimal and opted for some studs and a rosary bracelet.






 The shoes are Salt and Pepper they cost £40. These are my favorite pair of shoes at the moment, they are a perfect statement peace and make the outfit that much edgier. They are actually surprisingly comfortable, I could wear them all day without having to take them off. Honestly they just feel like any normal pair of wedges. The spikes however I must warn are very sharp and pointy, so I must be very careful not kick anyone or accidentally kick myself. 


<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/8076551/?claim=egbs7ebyhnk">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>

No comments:

Post a Comment