Tuesday 4 June 2013

My Little Haul

TopShop and Primark

    (My mini haul)


I had my last AS level exam the other day, so I decided to treat myself to a very budgeted shopping spree. I am one of those people who fill the basket with all these amazing stuff but end up buying for 2 or 3 things... probably cause I am very frugal. I went to TopShop and Primark. (BTW TopShop are having a SALE so if there is anything you may want, the time is now!)


In TopShop  there are so many cute summer outfits and the shorts are to die for. I mean literally everything looked so good. I decided to buy a Dahlia PU Skirt with Cutwork detail. It is made from faux leather with a smooth finishing and also has an elasticated high waist. The skirt was on SALE for £10, however you can order it online from ASOS for £54. I also bought the cutest ear-cuff £6.99. I absolutely have a thing for a rebellious but cute look, hence why I am so obsessed with ear-cuffs. I feel like other than spikes, an ear-cuff is the ultimate accessory to wear if you want to create a chic or edgy look.




Primark is really one of my guilty pleasures. I have been recently obsessed with flower crown, ever since I saw SheWearsFashion's blog who had posted a picture of herself wearing a Rock and Rose Flower Crown. On the Rock and Roses website it costs about £30-£40, however I managed to get one from Primark for only £3. I also bought some Monochrome Ankle Heels for £12 and Dress for £5... hint hint I love black and white =)






  Can you spot the shoes?


4 comments:

  1. That skirt is fab, as well as the ear jewelry. You look like a goddess!

    Style by Joules

    ReplyDelete
  2. primark are doing the most at the moment! love the skirt!

    fikki from pastime bliss

    click here to check out our blog xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I also Picked up the flower crowns too, I love them.
    Lovely Haul
    http://stylesfrillsandheels.blogspot.co.uk/
    Claudia xx

    ReplyDelete