Saturday 15 June 2013

Gold and Black

 Birthday dinner with the homies!

It was by best-friend's birthday last week, so we decided to have a celebratory dinner during the weekend. This was perfect because it gave me an excuse to go shopping. If you've read my previous post you will know I treated myself to few items from TopShop. I actually ended up going back there over the weekend and bought some more stuff, which I then wore for the dinner.
1. Gold and Black sequence top £20
2. Black lace midi skirt £25
3. large ring £3.50

I really love the skirt because its not too revealing, it has a fun youthfulness to it and can still be very formal. The length of the petticoat of the skirt is appropriate and does not ride up unnecessarily, so there is no need to worry about a wardrobe malfunction. The fabric of the skirt is pleated lace with floral designs and has a glossy finish. I matched the skirt with a black and gold sequence top. The top is loose therefore is ideal to hide any bulging stomachs after a meal. If I had not been going out for a meal I may have worn the skirt with a bustier top and thrown a blazer on top. Jewellery was very simple, I wore a large gold ring, Wing ear-cuff and a small gold bracelet. I didn't stop there with the gold, so I added some Gold textured pumps from Primark.


Mz Infinite

2 comments:

  1. I love the outfit! It looks like you had a great time celebrating your friends birthday =)

    Corinne x
    www.skinnedcartree.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, great post! You look gorge :)

    Please check out my recent posts & giveaway?

    http://terriface01.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete