Friday 21 June 2013

Wish List

  I want it all!

Dolls Kill is officially one of my guilty pleasures. I found myself on their website after looking for a pair of shoes I was obsessing over. The style may not necessarily be to everyone's taste, but there are a lot of super cute stuff. I just had to share some images of the items I found and considering buying.
Hellz Bellz

x Belle of the Brawl F the Rest Beanie

                                                       1


Wildfox CoutureBel Air Sunglasses

                 2


Grey CitySlash Cut Out Wedge

                         3

The three items can be found online on http://www.dollskill.com
I am so obsessed with these items, especially the shoes. I first saw a picture of the shoes  on an Instagram picture of Karrueche Tran at coachella. I love the way they look so chic.


1 comment: